Are you an electrical technician with experience in multiple trades? Are you a true leader who is capable of getting the best out of your employees? Want to join an organization that takes pride in doing the right thing? If so, we’ve got the perfect role for you. One of Western Canada’s leading specialists in the installation and maintenance of signs and LED upgrades is seeking a talented Sign and Lighting Tech Lead Hand to join our team in Calgary.
What You Need
- Strong knowledge as an electrical technician or journeyman electrician
- Exposure to other trades including the mechanical industry and knowledge of truck repair and maintenance are considered assets
- Experience with signs and/or lighting is an asset
- At least 2 to 5 years’ experience as an electrical technician, journeyman electrician, or comparable role
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills – ability to connect with employees and customers is an absolute must for this role
- Proven work ethic and desire to go the extra mile
Why Work With Us
- We have developed and continue to develop a solid corporate culture
- Excellent pay and extended health and dental benefits
- Company vehicle
- Gas card
- Cell phone or allowance
- We treat our employees like family and want you to grow
- Stable company with a well developed growth plan
If you are ready to take on the challenge and meet the requirements listed above, let’s talk!
Recruiters: Unsolicited resumes from recruiting agencies will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
- electrical: 1 year
Apply now on Indeed.com