Tired of the commute? Want to work on this side of the Fraser River? Do you have what it takes to consistently exceed customer expectations? If you’ve answered yes to these questions, then we’ve got the perfect role for you!
Westcan Sign and Lighting, one of western Canada’s leading specialists in the installation, manufacture and service of electric signs and lighting, is seeking an Inside Sales Representative to manage key accounts for some of the best local and national retail and commercial brands in North America. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone who has had customer service, inside sales or account management experience and who is willing to learn about the sign and lighting industry.
What You’ll Do
In this role, you will ensure that customer requests for quotations and service are handled in an expedited and professional manner. The successful candidate will take service calls from customers, document requests and arrange for service and installation by liaising with field technicians. You will monitor your daily activities to ensure you are spending time on the most urgent and important requests. As you juggle multiple tasks, you will also be required to address administrative functions and make periodic relationship management calls to customers to ensure they are satisfied with our services and to determine if there are new opportunities.
What You Need to Join Us
Quite simply, you are a people person. You are able to juggle multiple tasks and are keen to focus on the needs of your customers. You have a high level of urgency but know how to determine what is urgent and important. You love technology and are keen to learn. And most importantly, you’ve never said these words: “this is not in my job description”. Now that we have this covered, ideally you should be able to demonstrate the following:
- At least 1 to 3 years experience in an inside sales, customer service or account management role in an industrial or service-based role
- Familiarity with CRM systems or ability to grasp new technology quickly
- High level of urgency
- Professional attitude, diplomacy and tact
- You love independence but recognize the importance of the team
- Connecting with customers (external and internal) is your specialty
- You can juggle multiple tasks and shift your attention from one task to another quickly
- You are flexible and don’t mind changing priorities and special projects
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with MS Office is preferred
If this position excites you and you’re ready to make a move, let’s get the conversation started. Westcan Sign and Lighting offers the following to successful applicants:
- Weekly payroll
- We are located in the Langley area
- Relaxed office environment
- Although we’ve won employer awards in the past, we continue to strive to get better
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Opportunities for growth
- We are a stable and successful organization in an amazing industry
Interested applicants are welcome to apply by submitting a resume on Indeed here: http://ow.ly/Vf6b30laNZC. All inquiries are held in confidence.