The Westcan Sign & Lighting team recently completed a series of 6 pylon LED conversions for McDonald’s in Saskatchewan. Converting to LED not only saves you energy, but improves on the visibility on the quality of your signage especially at night when you want to be seen!
- Typically reduces the need for service for a minimum of 5 years
- Reduces energy costs approx. 70%
- Gives existing signage a brand new look
- Solid, consistent lighting opposed to fluorescent and metal halide
- There are subsidies and grants to help finance LED conversions
Have questions or want more information? Click here for more details on LED Conversions.